Sunday, May 12, 2013

Writing

Do you know what I'm going to be when I grow up? You probably know it ... I'm going to be an Author because it is fun making up your OWN stories but first I write my story by hand then I type it on a computer. Next you print it out then draw the pictures, after you staple it together. On the cover write By then your name but one more thing CORRECT the SPELLING!

Non Fiction and Fiction

Non Fiction is a book that has real things about an animal or person.
Fiction is something that is NOT TRUE like fairy tails

Punctuation

Punctuation is something at the end of a sentence like a question mark, period and excited marks that is all I want to tell right now. Example for a sentence ...

Do you want to play?
You are a good friend.
Watch out!

This is a question mark ?   this is a period .  this is a excited mark !

I hope you enjoy writing
From Makayla

p.s. I'm in 2nd grade













No comments:

Post a Comment