Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Math Problems Every Week with Rainbow Loom!

I'm going to start this every week. On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I'm going to do one math problem on these days that I list up here. You guys have to try and solve on paper. And on Saturday and Sundays I'm going to teach you one rainbow loom bracelet. Here is the math problem for today:

There are 14 people who have June birthdays. 6 people have birthdays in October. How many more does June have than October?

3 comments:

  1. June has 8 more birthdays than October (14 - 6) = 8
    Now I have a problem for you.
    Aunt Dee gives Makayla $50 for the blue/white rainbow loom bracelet she received in the mail this week.
    Makayla buys one package of bands for $20.
    How much money does Makayla have to buy additional looms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously???? Where is my Rainbow Loom? I am pretty sure God Mother trumps Auntie!

    ReplyDelete